Up to ten $200 grants will be presented to charitable
Award winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges representing the academic community, Rotary and charitable organizations. Award
selections will be based on the following judging criteria:
501(c) (3) organizations in the names of and designated by the award winners.
- Participation in community service activities
- Community leadership
- Participation in extracurricular school activities
- School leadership
- Essay on your most meaningful activity
- Adequetly addressing the ethical dilemma/decision essay topic
- Creativity of essay response
- Quality of writing - mechanics and organization of the essay
The names of the award recipients and their designated charities/organizations will be announced by BBB at Downtown Rotary’s Annual Scholarship and Rotary Honor Roll Luncheon held in the spring. The students will also be recognized at BBB’s Integrity Awards Luncheon.